Volunteer Coordinator Network
Volunteer Centre Dorset is excited to be running the Volunteer Coordinator Network (VCN).
This network is for anyone who manages, supports and coordinates volunteers. It's a place for learning, peer to peer support, sharing information, asking questions and helping each other support the thousands of people who have come forward to volunteer in Dorset. We all have knowledge and experience to share with each other and this network is the space to do this.
The VCN includes monthly face-to-face events, virtual gatherings and an online forum to offer a full-rounded support for people who coordinate, manage and support volunteers across the Dorset Council area.
If you would like to join the online forum, please email your name to [email protected]
Why Come Along?
- A chance to meet fellow coordinators in your area
- Discuss key issues currently affecting the sector - such as the cost-of-living crisis
- Learn about other groups, organisation and support in your area
- Coffee and cake :-)
- Virtual - Tuesday 28th November - 2pm-3pm - Click here to book
- Wimborne - Tuesday 5th December - 9am-11am - Click here to book
- Bridport - Tuesday 9th January - 9am-11am - Click here to book
- Virtual - Tuesday 30th January - 2pm-3pm - Click here to book
- Dorchester - Tuesday 6th February - 9am-11am - Click here to book
- Shaftesbury - Tuesday 5th March - 9am-1pm - Click here to book
- Virtual - Tuesday 26th March - 2pm-3pm - Click here to book
- Purbeck - Tuesday 16th April - 9am-11am - Click here to book