Terms and Conditions
1. The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, the Website will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3. Volunteer Centre Dorset makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Webstie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Volunteer Centre Dorset for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Volunteer Centre Dorset or that of its employees or agents.
5. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Volunteer Centre Dorset and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Volunteer Centre Dorset arising out of any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
6. Severance: If any of these Terms & Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforcable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms & Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. Governing law: These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Volunteer Centre Dorset has launched Volunteer Connect, our new interactive database for Volunteers, Organisations and their Voluntary roles. Please click the links below to get started.