Wool & Winfrith Football Club are recruiting new volunteers
23rd April 2021
Wool & Winfrith Football Club are looking to recruit a new chairperson and a secretary. The Club currently have 120 children registered over 10 teams.
The club need to recruit a new chairperson by their AGM in June, or sadly the club will have to fold.
Below is a list of duties each role will undertake. This list is not set in stone and other members of the committee are there to lend a hand if needed.
- Routine administration of the club
- Point of Contact for DCFA, DYFL and Mini Soccer leagues
- Arrange Monthly committee meetings and minute proceedings
- Liaison with coaches to ensure availability of kits and equipment is maintained
- Sign off of player registrations and transfer forms
- Attendance at League Meetings and AGMs as required (typically 5-6 a year, some can be delegated)
- Maintain and promote club policies
- Complete Annual Health Check, Affiliation and League and Cup entry application
- Ensure all coaches have up to date certification
- Be an ambassador for the Club and promote the club ethos and role in the community
- Be a visible presence to players and parents
- Set strategic vision for the club and ensure the Development Plan goals are achieved
- Chair monthly committee meetings
- Attend DCFA & DYFL meetings as required (typically 2 or 3 per year)
You could become a lifeline for this fantastic club to keep running and offer local children the chance to get outside and keep active.
If you would be interested in either role please email [email protected] OR call 07720 159822