We have places available for our Safeguarding course running on 16th November 2017 - details below.
- Are you confident that your safeguarding policy is robust?
- Do you need templates to get you started?
- Have you reviewed your safeguarding children and vulnerable adults policy in the last 12 months?
- Are your procedures for safeguarding robust to cope with advances in technology or changes in the way you might be working with young people and vulnerable adults?
- Are you aware of PREVENT and does it inform your policies?
- Would you like professional advice and help to ensure your organisation and your staff are fully up to date and aware of any changes in DBS procedures and legislation?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then we invite you to attend this half day training workshop. There will be the opportunity to share examples of safeguarding issues and learn best practice, as well as receive valuable advice and resources to assist you in the review and revision of your safeguarding policies and procedures.
Date: 16th November 2017 - 9.30-12.30 (9.15 registration)
Venue: Stour Room, CLaRC, Wimborne BH21 1EA
Cost: £40 pp for voluntary and community groups, £50 pp for statutory groups
To Register Book HERE
Refreshments will be provided.
Further information:- please contact us on 01202 847605 or email email@example.com
Admin User: 2nd Nov 2017 11:19:00
Volunteer Centre Dorset has launched Volunteering Connect, our new interactive database for Volunteers, Organisations and their Voluntary roles. Please click the links below to get started.